Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gettin' BUFF

A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up. -Florence Griffith Joyner



Well hello, ladies and guys! Sorry about the hiatus, I took a little break from my blog to keep focused on school.

This is me- back in the groove.

I'm starting a new workout system this week. Its a 3 week program, packed with lots of fat burning, fast cardio, stress busting, quick circuits, and SKINNY STRETCHES!!!

It looks a little like this:
8 minute Fat Burner- 12 Lunges per leg, 20 push ups, 10 Lunge Jumps per leg, 20 squats, 20 Tricep Dips, 20 Pushup Jumps

Fast Fitness Cardio- 3 Minutes Brisk Walking, 2 Minutes Moderate Jogging, 1 Minute Sprint (All repeated 4 times) Finished with 6 minutes of walking

Quick Circuit- 12 squats, 12 Push-ups, 12 squat Jumps, 12 push-up Jumps, 12 forward lunges, 12 tricep dips, 12 lunge jumps, 2 min. Star Jumps

Skinny Stretches- Butt Stretch and Hamstring Stretch

Stress Busting Moves- 10 Breathing Squats, 20 Energy Pushes, 15 Leg Tucks


Week One:
8 Minute Fat Burner- 3 times per week
Fast Fitness Cardio- 2 times per week
Skinny Stretches- Every day

Week Two:
8 Minute Fat Burner- 3 times per week
Fast Fitness Cardio- 2 times per week
Skinny Stretches- Every day
Stress Busting Moves- Before Bed

Week Three:
8 Minute Fat Burner- 3 times per week
Fast Fitness Cardio- 2 times per week (morning)
Quick Circuit- 2 times per week, nights of days you do Fast Fitness Cardio
Skinny Stretches- Every day
Stress Busting Moves- Before Bed

I am so excited to have you all peering in on my weight-loss journey, and I hope you're all still getting some motivation from my ramblings. Keep up the great workouts, ladies!

And remember- if YOU are feeling up to having a reader spot light done on you, please let me know! I'd love to let you share your story with the other readers for some peer inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment