Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bikini Pics

I'm just going to be straightforward with this post- I am posting pictures of myself in a bikini. Some of these you may have already seen from older posts (Think 2012 before I was single). Its been awhile, and if you have stuck with me since then, wow are you a trooper!!

Skipping all the witty banter, let's just get down to it...



These were before and HOLY CRAP I had no idea I looked like that at the time. Just.... wow. No thank you.






Admittedly, its not a HUGE transformation from chubby to straight up skin and bones, but I am pretty proud of my progress!!




And to add to the excitement- I have signed up for my very first Crossfit competition in Okoboji!!! The competition is July 27th which only gives me a few weeks to get myself whipped into tip top shape and I can't even begin to describe 1) How daunting that task is, and 2) how unbelievable excited I am!!! 

Shout out to my trainers Danny and Taryn for sticking with my chubby self until I was no longer a super chunk.. and still believing in me. You guys rock :) And another HUGE shout out to my family (especially my parents) for putting up with my crazy dietary needs and constant need to be at the gym. I love you for it :)

Until we sweat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment