Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving is Going DOWN.

So, its Thanksgiving day. The turkey is on the table, as is the green bean casserole, pistachio pudding, jell-o, mashed potatoes, pecan pie, rolls, pumpkin pie, brownies, stuffing, and the little brother's Birthday cake.

                            Shit.

     Its a REALLY bad time to be counting calories.

However, I'm winning the battle so far. I followed some tips from the Calorie Counters website, and simply controlled my portions, ate slowly, and picked the two things that I simply HAD to have: Green Bean Casserole and Pecan Pie. I kept my portions small, and didn't even fill up half of my plate. (All I had was green beans, turkey, a roll, and a slice of pecan pie). I didn't feel stuffed at all. I felt pleasantly full. All I have left to do is find a gym to get in a quick workout and I'll be all set!

                                       All in all, I feel like I'm off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment