Thursday, January 20, 2011

Its been awhile..

Wondering about my progress since November?


 Well, for anyone who has actually been reading my blog, sorry I left you hanging for so long.

Since November, I kind of fell off the counting calories wagon. But not to worry, I haven't given up completely. I started to eat a little healthier. Difficult? A little. When you're on a tight budget, its a little harder to buy healthy food, since its not always the cheapest.

So, I've been eating A LOT of frozen chicken breast with rice. My favorite taste so far has been my chicken adobo. 2 boneless chicken breasts (sans fat) with soy sauce and vinegar cooking 4 hours in the slow cooker? Mmmmm. It literally falls apart- and since its boneless, its a whole lot less of a mess. Paired up with rice, its just like I'm back at home.
                    Another favorite is 2 boneless chicken breasts cooked in lemon pepper marinade- again on rice.

In the past two weeks, I have lost 5 pounds. Sure, its not a huge feat, but its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment