Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My neck.. My back...

My neck... my back.... my thighs and well.... lets just not go there...

Have you ever heard of Alison Davis?? Well, she's a bitch. Sure, she can make you work your butt off (literally) but I have never hated someone so much in my life.
Alison Davis has this little treat of a workout video called The Firm: Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn. Last night, Will's sister, Megan, and I decided it would be SO MUCH FUN to stay home and workout rather than go to the gym. "How bad could it be?"
We. are. idiots.
Its a 52 minute video. We start with a warm up. Not bad.
We go into plyometrics. Eh- could be better, but I'm still moving.
We move into Cardio. Holy Shit. Having trouble breathing. But, we keep going.
Plyometrics 2. I feel like death. We pause the video. Talk it out. Do we continue? Whats the worst that could happen?
CHAPTER 2: HOLY SHIT, I PEED.
Cardio 2: "Holy shit, I peed!" Those are the words I hear as I'm reaching for my water. I freak out- whip around- and there's Megan, standing next to a mess of wet on the carpet.... a mess of WATER.
We're both dying at this point. Do we keep going?? Hell Yes. We're no quitters.
Grand finale: COOL DOWN! We made it. We're beasts. Hold your applause- we're not worthy.. or we are :)

Unfortunately, I can barely move today. My bum feels like I'm a frat boy that got whelped by my brothers. Now who's ready for round 2??

No comments:

Post a Comment