Monday, July 25, 2011

Work not to look good, but to make others look bad.

I don't know who said that... But I liked it.

My workout today was a so-so experience. I could feel my muscles working the whole time which felt great, but I felt like punching Rebekkah in the mouth every time she opened her mouth to say how great she felt.

Skank.

Here is how I looked after my brutal workout today:




I smiled because I was SO HAPPY that I was done.

This is a short one today, so I'm going to give you a piece of advice and call it a night:

If you're going to buy a workout DVD, get the Insanity system. Its 10 times better and the guy lets you know that he's human by reminding you that he is in pain also and that it SUCKS to work out. Why sugar coat it?

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?"
Stick with it, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment