Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. -Anonymous

I have been gone from my blog for far too long!!

SO much has happened since I last made contact with all of you ladies. I've lost 5 lbs. this summer (Woot woot!!) This brings me even CLOSER to my goal of 125 lbs.

Quite honestly, I don't know how I've accomplished this..

I haven't been working out religiously (or at all, actually), and I haven't been eating the greatest. However, I could attribute this to the fact that I hardly eat anymore. With all of the running around and stress from school and work, I haven't had much time to get food into my mouth!

Am I saying this is healthy? Hell. No. I need to be getting some fruits and veggies in me PRONTO.

However, I find it a small blessing that when I'm stressed or upset that I CANNOT eat. I know a lot of people use that as a coping mechanism. Well, apparently my body has the exact opposite response. GOOD.

I am very interested in hearing how everyone is doing this summer!!
Are you working out daily? Weekly? Monthly??

Are you slacking like I am?

Are you eating healthy? Are you binging more often?

Let me know how your fitness goals are coming along! I'm dying to hear from you all!!


For now I'll leave you with a quote from Samuel Johnson:
"Clear your mind of CAN'T"
 

1 comment:

  1. ugh! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one slacking! Just this week i wrote out my goal and posted it by my light switch to guilt trip me should i not work out... and i've been meaning to print off some of your quotes (which i LOVE) but as i've no printer in cr that's been put on hold.....
    cant wait to see you in a few days love!

    ReplyDelete