Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back on the Saddle Again

So, its been awhile since my last blog! My apologies!!

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

I just worked out and thought- Hey, I haven't blogged in awhile.. maybe I should do that! I did some ab and leg work today and let me tell you I feel like death. I did tons of one legged lunges, floor squats, worked on my rear delts, and TONS of crunches; both reverse and regular. (I then noticed a big, hairy spider scurrying very quickly towards me. There is currently a chair flipped over and 3 pairs of shoes scattered around where I tried to kill it by the way.)

Anyway- After all of the muscle strengthening and "cardio" of killing the spider, I am beat. My muscles feel completely worn out, but that is a feeling that I LOVE.

I know this post was super short, but there's not much to tell! I hope you're all finding your summer bodies closer to your dream bodies than when you first started working out! Keep up the good work, ladies!!

"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."

No comments:

Post a Comment