Thursday, May 5, 2011

Go Visit Maddie!

Okay- so since I've been posting a lot about eating healthy, I've also noticed that I am terrible at it. I eat corn dogs, and rice krispie treats, and spaghetti (all the time), and a million other treats that are horrible for me.

Enter Maddie Essig.

Maddie is a friend of mine originally from Mitchell, South Dakota. She goes to school back in my home town now and has the cutest personality ever. But more importantly, Maddie knows all about how hard it can be to eat healthy- especially in college- and she has some tricks for everyone to try!

At the risk of loosing any readers I do have, I'm inviting you all to start checking out Maddie's blog, www.theeatingeffort.com. Right now she's in the middle of a series called "College Eats". You'll have to read her blog for all of the information, but its basically giving you an idea of a grocery list, how to do your shopping, what cooking tools are a must have, and what your healthiest options are. For instance, she gives you the pros and cons of buying organic, and tells you which groceries should be bought organic, and which groceries are OK if they're just grown normally. I encourage all of you to go check it out- the worst that will happen is you'll know a little more about eating healthy!

Good luck meeting those summer goals, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! I'm excited for potential new readers. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete