Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Breaking News!!!

I officially hate dieting.


Its okay to say it out loud. Everyone hates dieting. I was in the car with Will, complaining about dieting and not getting to eat doughnuts and snickers ice cream and all of the junk food I love so much, when he pointed it out to me. All he had to say was "No one likes dieting. Do you think any one wakes up and goes 'Yes! I get to start dieting today!'"

He hit the nail right on the head. No one enjoys having to cut back on all of the fatty, delicious foods. And I think we should all admit that. Let me be the first to say it out loud-

I miss doughnuts!!
I miss the chocolate glaze and I miss the colorful little sprinkles on top! I would seriously go postal and kick some major butt for a doughnut at this point.

But I'm also discovering some healthier snacks. (Thank goodness) Like this one: just a sliced up green bell pepper. (or a red one) It's crisp, it's crunchy, it's delicious- and it's good for you! Also: KIWIS!!! Yum. Seriously.

If any of you need to just get it out, let me know what you miss eating the most- and then tell me your favorite healthy snack! I promise- knowing someone else is suffering right along side you is going to help!!

Keep up the good work, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. I eat whatever the fuck I want, when I want and don't give a shit. Best idea ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary or Jerod (I'm assuming Jerod)

    Hush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to miss fast food starting next week but i just bought a bunch of strawberries!

    ReplyDelete