Friday, April 29, 2011

Who wears short shorts!?!

Not this girl... yet. I still don't have the thighs to pull those off- not that ANYONE should wear those things.

TEENY-TINY!!!

Anywho- I just worked out and I look LOVELY. Wanna see?


Oh who is that b-e-a-utiful lady!?

Yup- its me. Right after my workout. I think the fact that I was still able to move after is a good sign that my workout has plateaued.... Have no fear, however.

I have a NEW workout DVD!! Its called The FIRM: Dance. And its the same b**** from The FIRM Bootcamp video: Alison Davis. That woman can burn in hell.

This blog post had a point I swear....

Want some more inspiration!? Here it is ladies!

Do you really need that burger,
That diet Coke or fries?
Because amidst the salt and calories
Is a fatty pack of lies.

Chocolate will not comfort you,
It'll only bring you down.
But fruits and veggies will always be true
And won't fool you around.

Sitting down to watch T.V.
Will only end in fat,
But getting up and working out
Will be sure to get rid of that.

So what do you think you're doing?
Why are you still here?
Go out and be the best you can be
Because, darling
THIS IS OUR YEAR.
(From Myskinnysecret.tumblr.com)

1 comment:

  1. i love this poem, i just figured out how to comment, and thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete