Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Walking is Better Than Nothing :)

All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking- Friedrich Nietzsche

 So while this whole foot thing is being bothersome, I've taken to walking. Today, I walked in Ames with Will's sister, Megan. We walked about 2 1/4 miles and just chatted. I don't know if any of you have ever just walked and talked to someone for a long amount of time, but it really lets you just think things out loud (if you walk with the right person, that is.)

So, as we're walking and talking, I noticed just how many people were out and about, and how much money I was wasting on my gym membership. Today I am dropping my membership at Ames Racquet and Fitness center.

I am NOT recommending that everyone go drop their fitness membership.

All I'm saying is that I never go anymore. All I do is walk outside and since its so much nicer, I can do this more often and for longer periods of time. (Plus, I can get a little bit of a tan!!) :)

Lets face it- if I don't keep working out by either walking or SOMETHING I will stop working out all together. I hope all of you are sticking with it as well.

Bikini season is just around the corner!! 
(and now you're allowed to hate me!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment