Saturday, April 16, 2011

RESULTS!!

Oops! I completely forgot to blog my results yesterday!

I completed The Ninety Nine!!!

Well, everything except the run...
So- I did 484 of EVERYTHING

For those of you scratching your noggins, this means I did:
484 Jumping Jacks
484 Crunches
a 484 second wall sit
484 Leg Lifts
and 44 Push Ups


I didn't do the run since it was a torrential downpour outside, but I did manage to do everything else! (And here I was, thinking I'd crap out on number 77) :)

Here's the low down- the first 99 of everything SUCKED. 99 jumping jacks, eh- okay. 99 crunches, OUCH. 99 second wall sit, Holy Crap! I thought I was gonna die!! 99 Leg lifts, make it stop! 9 push ups, eh- deal.

It honestly started getting easier as the numbers went down. HOWEVER, every time I got to number 40 in the jumping jacks I started cramping up. It. was. murder. But I swear every time it started, I just thought "You better knock it off, cramp. I will kill you." and it shirked away :) How's that for the power of thinking? I encourage all of you to try it! Its really a rush to know that you've finished it almost entirely. (Damn that run!!)

I plan on redoing this challenge until I finish the run. How long will this take me? Only time will tell!! Wish me luck!! And good luck working out, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment