Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Post

I was going for an original title...

I just finished The Ninety Nine AGAIN. I'm not gonna lie- I'm growing less and less impressed myself as it is becoming easier the more I do it. Time to search for a newer, more demanding workout to mix it up a little bit. If you have any ideas, throw 'em my way!!

But until then, I have another tidbit of inspiration for you all:

No more "I'll do it tomorrow" unless it's "I'll do it tomorrow, too."
No more "One more won't hurt," unless you're talking about sets or miles.
No giving up unless it's bad habits.
No more avoiding situations because "I don't like the way I look" unless it's because you're sweaty from busting your ass at the gym.
No more "buts..." unless it's "But I want to run more!!"
No more "I can't" unless it's "I can't because I'm working out."
No more "It's too hard" unless you're talking about your abs.
No more "I'm too tired" only "I'm tired of being unhealthy."
YOU CAN DO IT.
I believe in you, ladies! Don't stop working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment