Saturday, March 26, 2011

Injury Report?

 I don't think I have the mileage on me to really complain of any injuries yet.- Shannon Miller

So, that might not be the case for me... As many of you know, I did not go to basic training last summer because of a foot injury. Surprise!! Guess who came back to visit?! That's right- that little piece of bone floating around in the tissue in my foot. Due to this new development, working out has become pretty close to impossible. I'm still trying to truck through Insanity- and I made it about a quarter of the way through the workout today. I spent majority of it crying.

However, I don't want to let this discourage myself or others from continuing the Battle of the Bulge. While I'll be refraining from the activities that will provoke my injury further, I still plan on sticking with my workout as much as possible. I encourage all of you to do the same- working out but staying safe!!

For now, I get to suck it up, put on the comfiest pair of dress shoes I own (I think they call that an oxymoron...) and go to hell for the next 6 hours! (AKA JC Penney)

Until next time- Keep it up ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment