Monday, March 7, 2011

No one said it'd be easy...

"To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Easier said than done, Benny boy. I regret to say that I have taken a tumble off of the dieting wagon, but I'd say I'm recovering quite well. Last night, the family that I occasionally babysit for needed an extra pair of hands. Since I was going to be getting paid, I jumped at the chance to help out. (That and these girls are adorable and I've missed them!) However, this family has LOTS of junk food around. Namely Girl Scout cookies.
Oh, Girl Scouts. How I hate those little bitches. All they do is make me fat.
Needless to say, I caved at the sight of those delicious little Thin Mints, only to feel guilty about 5 seconds after it entered my mouth. Then, much to my surprise (and agony), I was given not only $40 for watching the girls, but also a box of the Lemon cookies- my personal favorite. (For those of you joining me on Spring Break, congrats. We're going to be enjoying some Girl Scout Cookies!!)

So today, I have been thoroughly punished by Sean T with yet another brutal work out. I didn't cry, which makes me sort of mad at myself. I feel like I could have pushed myself a little harder but I whimped out and became a slacker. I cannot even convey how pissed at myself I am right now. But, life will go on and Sean T will be even harder on me tomorrow. Hey- its all for the bikini, right? And I'll be damned if I'm wearing a one piece on Spring Break.

Happy dieting, everyone! Keep up the good work! And please feel free to share your progress as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those cookies are a bitch! But, everyone deserves a reward. I give myself no more than 2 a day as a treat--that way I can still indulge and not feel completely guilty about breaking the rules of counting...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete