Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 3 Insanity Fit Test- This is a short one.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi

Two weeks ago, I began Insanity. I did a fit test, the results of which I will post shortly. Today, I repeated the fit test to see the results of my 2 weeks of workouts.

                               Week 1               Week 2
Switch Kicks               60                         90
Power Jacks                47                         56
Power Knees               98                        113
Power Jumps               19                         40
Globe Jumps                6                           10
Suicide Jumps              15                         16
Push Up Jacks             20                         27
Low Plank Obliques     25                         29

Success!! I'm making progress! I'll admit- I could be doing better on the Suicide Jumps, but if you were doing this too you'd understand just how hard all of this junk is- especially when you're racing against Will.

I hope all of you are getting the results you want, too! Sorry about the short post :) I'm all about my free time on Spring Break right now!!

Happy sweating!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Amanda! That's pretty amazing, not going to lie...I'm impressed! Keep up the hard work, I know you'll acheive the goald you're trying to acheive!

    ReplyDelete