Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break Blues

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. -Steven Wright

So, it's official. Spring Break is over. This means no more warm weather, no pool time fun, no random poolside margaritas, and no more slacking off on my workouts.
Today, I went back to my Insanity videos. OUCH. (well, really yesterday.. but that was a disaster. So moving forward :)) My shins felt like they were cracking apart. My ankles felt like they couldn't bear weight- especially on stairs. 21 years old and my body's already starting to fail me. But, as Steven Wright said, I'm not afraid of heights- I'm afraid of widths. A.K.A. packing on those pounds again.

I may have reached my goal and been somewhat swim suit ready, but now there's a new goal- pack on the muscle. While I am content where I'm at right now, I refuse to sit idly by and let my body go back to waste. Its time to firm up my abs, arms, and thighs.... and I guess my big ol' booty wouldn't hurt, either. I hope all of you are keeping up on all of your fitness habits as well.

Remember ladies- no pain, no gain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment