Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Insanity- Day 2

Day 2 of Insanity is here.

I've just finished my second workout- although yesterday's was just called a "Fitness Test." Fitness test my ass. That sucked. It was one minute drills during which I had to see how many of each drill I could perform. This is something I'll have to do every 2 weeks, mind you.

Here were my results:
     Switch kicks- 60
     Power Jacks- 47
     Power Knees- 98 (woot woot!!)
     Power Jumps- 19
     Globe Jumps- 6
     Suicide Jumps- 15
     Push Up Jacks- 20
     Low Plank Obliques- 25

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know- I could have done better. But apparently, I am WAY out of shape, even with going to the gym to ride the bike. YOU try it. Guarantee it'll whoop your ass.

Today, it was Circuit Training. Thanks to Mr. Adam Kickbush down at Nutrishop, I got a free sample of the White Tea Blossom pre-workout. Let me just say, it tasted PHENOMENAL. I would drink that at all hours of the day if I could- and if I didn't have to pay for it :) Lets just say, I'll be purchasing some of THAT. I had a huge burst of energy and powered through that workout a whole lot better than if I had just used straight water. At least, that's how I feel.

The guy on this video (Sean T I think?) is insane- but he knows how to keep you moving. I swear to God- every time I felt like I couldn't move another muscle, he'd yell out "Don't sacrifice form- if you're tired take a break or go slower" and any time I took too long of a break, he would yell "Don't stop moving. Keep going- let's go." I swear it was like he was watching me. Creeper.

Here's me post workout:




I know, I know. I'm a sexy beast.
Of course, you can't see how drenched in sweat I was. AND I spared you all of seeing me at my complete worst and took out the lime green headband :)

But for now, I'm gonna drink some post-workout, have a kiwi, and rest my tired little bones.

Until next time- Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment