Monday, March 14, 2011

Cookies are the devil.

Spring Break has officially begun... and how am I spending it so far? Well, Will and I have ventured to Sioux City to spend some time with my mom on her birthday. Tomorrow, we're heading for Earlham to visit HIS mom for HER birthday..... Good thing I get great gas mileage, right?? (Yeah, right- with my gas guzzling midget truck.)

So, here I sit, feeling like a bum for not working out today after having Chinese on Saturday, followed by mashed potatoes and pork chops for dinner, followed by a hot dog- and having Minerva's for Brunch this morning, and spaghetti for dinner tonight... and now I'm making cookies for spring break. I'll tell you what- changing venues of your workout is hard work. Not to mention that going to visit family is like inviting the fat to just settle in on your tummy again. "Cookies? Sure, why not...... Donuts? Mmmmmm. Sounds yummy!...... MORE Chinese food? How could I pass up that face!?" And now I have these endless rows of cookies just staring me down.

I see you, you dirty little buttery, sugary little cavity creeps. (80's reference anyone??)

HELP. I'm stuck in a downward spiral calorie wise and I need a hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment