Saturday, March 5, 2011

 Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.  ~Edward Stanley

I'm feeling a little more philosophical today. I just finished the "Plyometrics Cardio Circuit" disc- I'm still shaking, and I cried for, oh, about 10 minutes of it. The only thoughts that were creeping into my mind were: a) "I can't do this. I can't breathe. I'm going to puke and Will's going to see it!" which was quickly followed by b) "You know what- forget this crap. I'm going to prove that I'm friggin' bad ass and that I can do this. Bring. It. On."


Wanna see how shitty I looked after?




I have no shame. I will gladly let everyone see how much I suffer- it'll make looking good feel that much better :)


I don't have much to say today other than this: You're going to hate working out, and if you work out hard enough you are going to cry- and you're going to make noises that you never knew you had the talent of making. But I can promise you that if you can just suck it up and focus on why you're working out in the first place, be it to lose some unwanted pounds, firm up those abs, or just so you can be a little healthier, you'll pull through, and you will be even more beautiful than you already are.


I believe in you, ladies. (and boys if there are any) :) If you're working on your fitness right along side me, keep it up! You're going to look fabulous!

1 comment: