Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can your muscles vomit?.....

“Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going” – Jim Ryun

Megan would like me to also point out the quote "My muscles are having a seizure." :)

Last week, if you had told me that my face would be slimmer, my pouch on my belly would be smaller, and I would be a ball of energy all the time, I would call you a lying whore and probably sock you in the nose.

Thankfully, none of you said that to me, so I didn't have to go through the awkwardness of punching one of my dear friends in the face!!

Today, I had Will's sister, Megan, working out with me! We both feel like death. Our Cardio Circuit segment was anything but candy apples and fudge. In fact, it was more like getting punched in the gut and kicked in the ear while face planting it on concrete. (Don't ask how I know what that feels like.)

On the plus side, I worked way harder today than I did yesterday. I had a long chat with Will about how I was disappointed in myself for not being Bikini Body ready for spring break yet, and decided that I'd just have to step it up a couple notches. To make a long story short- I'm tired, but I feel AMAZING after that workout- and I kind of can't wait for Ash Wednesday mass tonight!

Until Tomorrow-

Bob Barker reminding you: help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration. More than you even know!

    ReplyDelete