Monday, October 17, 2011

Small Triumph

139.4

I lost .4 lbs! Insignificant? You may think so, but its .4 lbs closer to 130 than I was last week!!

I received a text from my cousin, Aly, today telling me her weight (which I will not disclose on here), which reassured me that I wasn't alone in the weight loss journey.

From here on out, I will post my weight every Monday. (A little thing Aly suggested) That way, I'm held accountable for what I'm failing to do, or I can share my little triumphs with all of you!

Please keep the feedback coming- its helping more than you all know!!

"Make the decision, then do something- no matter how small- toward accomplishing what you want."

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaayyyyy for you!!! It's been about two and a half weeks since k really consistently working out and eating healthy and I've lost two pounds! I've been run/walking four miles everyday:)

    ReplyDelete