Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thick??

136.4

I have officially lost 3 pounds! Only 6 more to go!!!

This is a good feeling to have- especially after being called "Thick" by an African American gentleman on the street this past Saturday. (First, let me just say... Who walks past a perfect stranger and says "Damn, girl. You THICK."??? Apparently this man...)

Back to my accomplishment...

I attribute my success to smaller portions at smaller intervals. (Haven't we all heard this?)

After my terrible weekend of tailgating, I knew that I had to make up for it. I have decided to cut out all alcohol for awhile. Who needs all of that extra sugar and those nasty calories?

AND......

We have a new Partner in Dieting!!!

Say "Hello" to Mel! Mel is a student at ISU and is one heck of a dancer. She lives with her roommate, Jaymie, and their two cats. (Two cats that are quite skittish...) Let's give some encouragement to our newest blog follower!!

6 POUNDS LEFT. Wish me luck, ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Rum and diet is a GREAT alternative drink for those wishing to cut out calories- it's the post-bar snacking you have to watch out for ;) But seriously, when I was counting calories before the wedding my drink of choice was rum and diet- you should google skinny girl margaritas, too! They sell these at Cheesecake factory on their new skinnylicious menu (note: there are NO cheesecakes listed on that menu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Urbandictionary.com, "thick" seems to be quite a compliment. Also, in T-Pain's Song I'm in love with a stripper, the word "thick" seems to be used in a complimentary tone. But, take that as you will, had I not researched it, I would have had no idea.

    ReplyDelete