Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No Amount

*Please note that exiting this post is an option at all times*

Hello fitness friends!!

As you all (might) know, I have been blogging for about 3 years now. I have had my fair share of people saying how silly my blog is, as well as people telling me how much my blog has helped them, and let me tell you something...

If I only ever received negative comments about my blog...
If people told me it was trash and to give up writing about staying fit...

I would still keep blogging if I knew that it was helping even ONE person stay on track.

I would keep posting about my workout results, both good and bad, if it meant that even ONE person reached their workout goals.

It is going to take a hell of a lot more than being called "an attention seeking whore" to get me to let down the followers of this blog, however small that number might be.

It will take so much more than someone calling me that grotesque word beginning with the letter C to get me to say, "well I guess working out is useless. Time to give up."

No amount of bullying (which makes you SO cool, especially over the internet) is going to make me change how I help others reach their fitness goals. If someone hates my blog so much, the option to exit this blog is always available.

For my loyal readers, thank you so much for any kind words you've had to say about this whole mess. Your support seems endless and I cannot tell you how very much you are all appreciated. As long as you're reading, I'll be here writing.

Until we sweat again.

1 comment: