Monday, June 1, 2015

Back On That Grind

Hey everyone!

Wow it's been awhile!

Some new things- I left Sioux City and have moved into my new home in Ames. I now live with 2 girls that are much younger than I, and if that doesn't make your self esteem do a big "Wah Wah Waaaahhhhh" I don't know what does.

Totally kidding! But, it does make you go, "You know what... I could make my body look like that." And pushes your otherwise totally vanished workout drive back into full gear.

However, because I am now paying for a place to live as well as my other financial responsibilities, getting a gym membership is looking like it just isn't going to happen.

Enter home workouts!!




About a week ago, I took a screen shot of a Morning Workout, and tried that one out today. Let me just be the first to say that holy cow, I am out of shape.


This was the workout. I changed a few things to what I felt would be the most beneficial. By that I mean it looked more like this...

100 Jumping Jacks
20 Wall Push Ups (I'll get there, friends.)
50 Sit Ups
50 Squats
100 Jump Ropes

Admittedly, next time I will probably find another set of 20 to do (Maybe another set of push ups??) to make it go 100-20-50-50-20-100 because I'm weird.

Do any of you have any at home workout suggestions to get my butt back in gear??

Please let me know!

Until we sweat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment