Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jillian Michaels is the DEVIL.


This woman. This one right here. I hate her. Not because she made me work hard, or because she yelled at me in that SUPER manly voice the whole video. I hate her because she just yammered on the Whole. Time.

Let me back this up for you.

I did Ripped in 30 with my mom this morning, a video that boasts that its users will see "Ripped" results in just 30 days! Jillian even says "I wouldn't lie to you."

My issue with that statement is an entirely different story. (Even P-90X and Insanity don't pretend to offer those results and they are 4 times more difficult and 3 times longer.)

My issue with Jillian is that, while her two lovely little helper gals are busting their buns, she is walking around them, shoving her boobs in their faces and saying "Come on you can push harder!!"

At least when Shawn T was yelling that at me, he was also DOING THE WORKOUT.

I don't have only negative remarks about Jillian. (I'm not a Negative Nancy yet.)
I did enjoy the amount of work necessary to successfully complete today's video. I could feel the burn throughout my entire body and I was definitely sweating up a storm.
See? Sweaty McSweaterton
I also loved the fact that even though Jillian didn't participate in the workout, she acknowledged how difficult it was and how much work we put into it. No bull honky smiles about "Now wasn't that FUN!?!?"

No. No it wasn't fun. This is a workout, not checkers. If I felt like it was fun, I would feel like I didn't do my workout correctly. I want to be collapsed on the ground, struggling to catch my breath, and cursing the monster that talked me into getting fit. (It was Fat Me, btw.)


Jillian isn't all that bad... I guess.


Until we sweat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment