Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You Are Not Fat

Hola e'erbody!

So I heard this quote recently and LOVED it. It goes something like...

"You are not fat, you have fat. You have fingernails, too, but you aren't a fingernail."

I'm trying to keep this in mind, because apparently some of my friends think I have body dysmorphia- so I'm changing the way I talk about my body. :)

So it's been since December, has it? Well I finally got a new computer so it looks like we are back in business, kids!

I started Crossfit about 6 weeks ago and I pretty much love it. I would say it's a love-hate relationship, because I hate running with a fiery passion, but I love going, and I love how everyone I train with pushes me to work harder and do my best, and I LOVE taking my selfie as soon as I'm done. (Ask anyone. They all make fun of me for it.) Having photo evidence of all that sweat and grime all over my face is enough to make me feel like a total hottie. (I'm easy to please, apparently.) So basically, there is no hatred to fulfill the "hate" portion of a love-hate relationship. Therefore, I just love Crossfit.

Seriously- How am I not married?
To give you a little taste of what's going on down at the good ol' neighborhood Crossfit, here's what I did today. (See above picture. I am NOT typing all that out. I have got sleep to catch up on here, y'all.)

To my Sioux City friends, let me know if you want to try it out! First week is free and I bet you will end up loving it as much as I do. (Which is a lot. I have no life.)

State Center/Ames/Altoona peeps? (Amy, when I say Altoona I'm talking directly to you.) I will be in town this weekend and the following week and would LOVE to get my sweat on, I just need some workout buddies :) Let me know when you're available!!

---Until we sweat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment