Friday, August 16, 2013

Holy *&$%, Batman!

Just finished my run for the day!!

Basically I make super cute faces.


I ran for 17 minutes (give or take a few seconds) and I am completely wiped out. Did you know that running in the middle of the day, with the sun in all its "I want to melt you" glory, is a horrible idea? That'll teach me to sleep in. (Who are we kidding? I'm still going to sleep in every single chance I get.)

I realized my route has become ROUTine (I'm so punny), so today I veered off course and back tracked a lot, but I felt like my normal route was too short. (Angels come down from heaven sustaining one long note "aaahhhhh!!!") <--- If you didn't get that reference we can no longer be friends.

My point of this never ending post is that I seriously hated running for forever, and while I'm not saying that I love it now, I am saying that I'm starting to want to be able to push myself farther and test my limits. I can feel my body wanting to fall into a rhythm; wanting to be able to be called a runner's body, complete with runner's legs and a cute little butt. And its crazy because I can feel myself getting closer and closer to that person!

After my run, I did some squats, push ups, dips, and a plank challenge. I'm feeling like I can conquer the world today... which is great because I have to serve alcohol to lots of drunk people tonight. ;)

Until we sweat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment