Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Inspirations


So I just ran... and my RunKeeper has COMPLETELY crapped out on me. It claimed that in over 15 minutes, I ran 0.02 miles. (Which is entirely false by the way.) I then did a ton of stretches (my knee has been acting up the past couple of runs- not happy about it.), squats, push ups, a plank, and some side crunches to work on my love handles.

Still smiling... even while I'm drenched in sweat.
Recently, I have been trying to pull more and more inspiration from places because, well, its really difficult to motivate yourself sometimes. I won't write a lot this post, but here are some things that keep me motivated (and some are kind of super nerdy. Don't judge.)

I'm probably going to need new knees eventually. Better run before I need that to happen :)


Total nerd moment. But if he were to ever show up, I'd want to be ready to run with him.


Anything you say, you gloriously handsome man.


This one just makes me feel super bad ass :)


Every time I have a minor setback, I have to remind myself to just move past it.
I know today's blog was sort of "blah," but I more just want to know what's up with all of you!! What workouts have been working for you? What drives you to get up and workout every chance you get? What are your inspirations?

Let me know! I love hearing your success stories!!

Until we sweat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment