Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ROAR

First, please click on THIS LINK


Now, listen to Katy Perry sing and read all about my workouts the past couple of days :)

Yesterday, I went for a run. I made it a little over 2 miles in 14:08 and whew was that a rush. I felt incredible afterwards!

Today, I worked at the gym and had a LOT of down time, during which I did all of the following:

10 minutes jogging on the treadmill
2 miles on the bike
50 squats with a 25 lb. kettle bell
60 reps on the row machine
60 lat pulls
20 reverse flies
40 bicep curls
20 dumbbell cross jabs
AND 20 of those things where you bend at the waist and lift your weighted arm straight back.

I am in full on beast mode today. (Hence the song, Roar!)

I feel ultra jittery, and I won't lie- I'm dying to eat a Twinkie later on tonight. I feel like its not going to completely destroy my workout.

However, after all of that work, I feel like I deserve to treat myself- and not just with a sugary cake full of.... sugar. I plan on making the rest of the night a "pamper me" night. I have nail polish, a big ol' bottle of water, my comfiest PJs, a facial mask, and The Notebook. I am such a girl :)

Any ideas for an even better "me" night?? Share 'em!!

Until we sweat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment