Monday, January 5, 2015

Fastest Post EVER

So apparently waking up to workout is not my thing.

5 a.m. rolled around and I hit the snooze button 4 times.... It would have been more but my phone eventually went to "Either get up now or be late to work later, slacker." So then I rolled around in my bed not wanting to get up and, get this- my brain actually spoke to me and said "Get up and work out or you're going to regret it later."

My brain is a genius......


So what did I do? I got up and did the damn thing!

This was my workout today:
Admittedly kind of difficult to read
I like this workout because it's QUIET. I live with my family, on the top floor above someone else's room, and even if I went downstairs and did a workout in the living room, any bouncing or jumping would wake other people up.

So- Have kids? A hubby? A roommate or two? Or even neighbors?

No more excuses! I was a sweaty mess after this, AND it was SILENT.
See? All sweaty.
I warned you- this is the shortest post ever, but I didn't really plan a time to post to the blog today... so I'm just going to leave you with this....

Get up, get moving, and get healthy. You've got this, I know you do!!

Until we sweat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment