Friday, January 11, 2013

Do Your Feet Hurt?

This post read to the song Until We Burn in the Sun by Bedouin Soundclash

"You're feet hurt because you're kicking so much ass."

While I generally love this quote, today I feel quite the opposite. Week 2 of Insanity is definitely the one kicking MY ass.

I started the workout off so full of energy and hope, not to mention my adorable hairdo.

I soon discovered that I'm a dreamer... and that doing your hair for any reason before a workout is just about the worst idea ever.
Today was another cardio circuit with Sean T. My lovely man toy decided that this would be the day he would chew me up and spit me back out... or rather, that he'd let me battle my lunch.

That's right- as gross as it is, I vowed to give you the nitty gritty of my workouts, and today I pushed so hard that I literally gave it everything I had- which included my lunch, as well as my tears. At the end of that workout, I found myself on the floor crying, ready to swear off anything but fruits and veggies if it meant I never had to do that dreadful workout ever again.

Go ahead- call me a giant baby. But as someone who is just 5 pounds away from their "perfect" weight, I think I've earned the right to cry during my workout. As long as I'm getting it done, right?!

As I've had no one yet contact me about doing a small spotlight piece on their weekly workout schedule, I will be actively seeking you out! (Sorry- I'm aggravating like that.)

However, sometime either this weekend or next week I will be receiving a blog post from my beautiful cousin, Aly. She has just begun the Insanity program with her coworkers and  I think its the perfect opportunity for everyone to see how people react differently to the program, what someone else thinks about it, and a chance to see how another reader is pushing herself to get that workout in and eat healthy.

I will also be compiling information on eating healthy without depriving yourself of simple pleasures. If any of my readers has any information they would like to share on this topic, please feel free to email me at amwyant1@hotmail.com.

Keep on sweating!

No comments:

Post a Comment