Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Don't You Try To Catch Me

Before you begin reading, know that I am writing this post to Americano by Lady Gaga. If you want the full effect of this blog post, I suggest to read it to that song :)

Stop Talking, Start walking.
-L.M. Heroux

Whoa! I haven't posted on the blog in a hot minute!!

Here's what I've been up to:

  • Running in place. (Its very dull, but its all snowy and icy and freezing outside, and cardio is cardio.)
  • LOTS of butt kicks. (Its quite easy- my feet just bounce right back off this giant bubble..)
  • Jumping Jacks!!! (CARDIO!!!!) <------- *Scream that in your head*
  • Crunches (Lower and upper abdomen killers)
  • Push-Ups (Regular and downward dog style)
  • Bicep dips (Right? I think that's what they're called... whatever. I'm doing them.)


Oh, and lots of stretching!! I'm all about being super flexible. I dream of doing the full splits one day.........
*Insert slightly horrified face here*

Just kidding! Ouch! Just the thought of that is devastating to my entire body.... NEW TOPIC!!

Check out my guns!
Okay so they aren't massive but they ARE improving! (Push ups... they'll do their job eventually.)
On to other news!! I've been slacking on my blog posting duties! I'm going to be harassing my lovely cousin for that update on how her Insanity program is going, so look forward to that, and I'm going to be doing some measurements to see how (and if) my body is changing! I'll make sure to fill you in on my starting measurements when all that goes down.

Until then.....
Happy Sweating, kidlets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment