Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Completely Insane



Thanks to the brand new year, and a brand new single me, I am back on in the blogosphere and am determined to get my bikini body back in time for Spring Break.

This time around, I have decided to stick with one fitness regimen, rather than bounce around trying to find "the perfect one."

Enter Sean T, and his jerk ass hot self, with his fitness videos for the Insanity Workout.

I did my fitness test today, just to get a gauge of how out of shape I am right now. Let me preface my results by saying I am SO out of shape, you'd think I was a smoking alcoholic living on a steady diet of Krispy Kremes all while never heaving my 400 lb. self out of my California King bed.

Fitness Test Day 1:
Switch Kicks: 80
Power Jacks: 53
Power Knees: 87
Power Jumps: 31
Globe Jumps; 8
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push-Up Jacks: 16
Low Plank Obliques: 25

Thanks to my lovely MacBook Pro's Photo Booth function crapping out on me recently, you've been spared horribly sweaty photos of me. 

As of today, I am at 129.5 lbs., although how I managed to lose weight over Christmas break is entirely beyond me. But hey- I'm not one to look the gift horse in the mouth so we'll call it being a little more active than usual and thank my lucky stars.

The goal over the next 9 weeks is to shave off another 9.5 lbs. and actually be able to finish the Insanity program. I'll start with losing a pound a week and hopefully that will work out for me. Bearing this in mind, I think I can safely say that I get to have maybe a couple drinks one night of the week for the next couple months, so get ready to see an Amanda that will be trying much harder to be super interesting without the added boost from booze or caffeine.

As for the rest of you, any advice or words of encouragement will always be greatly appreciated, and I assume I'll definitely need them more than anything else.

Thanks for reading and keep your eyes peeled for another post soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you cousin! Once I pop this baby out, I wanna get back down to 130 lbs, pre baby weight before Jonnie! I know I can do it if you can! I love reading your blogs!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete